Friday, January 22, 2010

Ideas to find the best color contact lenses

Here at TurtleContacts, we deal with colored contact lenses all day. We live and breathe contact lenses, and try to help our customers as much as possible.

One problem that most new customers have, is choosing which color suits them best. All the staff at TurtleContacts have tried variations of colors and styles and there is one common thing that we notice:

The color you think will look best on you, often doesn't.

So for example, a new customer might think that green contact lenses will look great on them. So they purchase green lenses, and then realize that they don't look that great, and stop there... But if they had tried blue contact lenses, they would of noticed an AMAZING difference that simply looks stunning!

For me personally, having dark brown eyes, I originally thought gray would look great on me. I tried gray but didn't like how they looked. In the end I found out that sky blue looks great on me, and so I found my color.

So we are thinking of piecing together some sample packs, where you can try a variety of different colors to find the best match for your eyes.

We would love to hear some feedback from our customers on this.

What kind of sample packs would you be interested in?

1 comment: